1. Adrian Smith + Gordon Gill Architecture, LLP (USA) – Architect of mixed-use complex “Akhmat Tower”. The company with a long and versatile history in designing skyscrapers. Adrian Smith + Gordon Gill Architecture has a hand in designing such unique buildings as Burj Khalifa (Dubai, UAE) – the world’s tallest building, Imperial Tower (India), Kingdom Tower (Saudi Arabia). Official website http://smithgill.com/ .
2. Thornton Tomasetti, Inc (США) – Structural Engineering. When designing complex special structures, also in the Russian Federation, Thornton Tomasetti applies best practices and latest technological tools learned from sound experience. Thornton Tomasetti has provided structural engineering services for the following projects: Taipei 101 (Taiwan), Kingdom Tower (Saudi Arabia), Federation Tower – East Tower and Eurasia Tower (Moscow International Business Center). Official website http://www.thorntontomasetti.com/
3. GORPROJECT, LLP – General Designer. Gorproject has long established itself as a Russian market leader. The research and design institute specializes in super-tall buildings and structures. The most significant projects include “Lakhta-center” in St. Petersburg, six facilities in Moscow International Business Center “Moscow-City” with mixed use Tower “Evolution” among them. Official website http://gorproject.ru/
4. Eagle Hills International Properties, LLC - Official principal Consultant for this unique and challenging building. One of the largest development companies in UAE has a proven track record in implementing large scale high-rise buildings. Official website http://www.eaglehills.com/
5. Jones Lang LaSalle, LLC - an Expert international company was retained to perform real estate analysis in Grozny. The main target is to identify cost efficient interior zoning of mixed-use complex “Akhmat Tower”. Official website http://www.jll.ru/
6. “Rosstroyizyskaniya”, OJSC– one of the Russian lead experts in engineering survey.
7. Research and Development, Technological institute of foundations and subsurface structures named after Gersevanov (NIIOSP) - Organization unit Research and Development Centre «Stroitelstvo» Russia's largest and world-renowned institute for foundations and underground structures. One of its focus areas is scientific and technical support of engineering surveys required for construction of high-rise buildings, which are located in adverse climatic conditions. Official website http://www.eaglehills.com/
8. The Schmidt Institute of Physics of the Earth of the Russian Academy of Sciences (IPE RAS) - the largest centre of world and national geophysics, which has a leading role in the study of physical processes in the Earth's interior, development of dynamic model and internal Earth’s structure, studying Earth seismicity and physics of earthquake source, seismic zoning, development of theory and computer technologies, interpretation of geophysical data. Official site - http://www.jll.ru/