Both buildings have similar architectural and planning solutions, but differ in the set of apartments. The total number of apartments in 2 buildings will be 187 units, including 1 apartment with accessibility for a wheelchair user. The apartments have loggias with solid stained glass.
The complex is designed with all the requirements for energy-efficient buildings, which will allow residents to avoid unnecessary costs for utilities. Also, for the comfort of residents, enhanced sound insulation of the windows of apartments on the eastern facades of the buildings is provided to protect against noise from the side of the Rechnikov street.
The color scheme of the residential building is designed in the same style. The stylobate will be tiled in dark gray with tonal spacing. Non-residential premises and entrance groups are highlighted with stained-glass windows from the floor to ceiling. Each building has an individual architectural design of facades in bright colors, while maintaining a solid image of the composition.
The landscaped area adjacent to the complex will be equipped with recreation areas and playgrounds for children of all ages.
· Customer-developer: Moscow Renovation Fund
· General contractor: LLC “SMART MANAGEMENT”
· Land area under GPZU: 5 014 m2.
· Building height: 69,050 m.
· Number of floors in each building: 19 floors
· Total area of apartments:
- Building I: 6,275.2 sq.m.
- Building II: 5 186 sq.m.
· Number of apartments:
- Building I: 102 apartments
- Building II: 85 apartments
· The total area of apartments in two buildings: 11,461.2 sq.m.
· Parking: 48 parking spaces.